April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

   Sorry I am a few days late.  I was busy enjoying a great weekend and feeling somewhat normal.  My treatment schedule was put off from Monday April 6th to Monday the 13th due to a bad cold.  It took the whole week to feel better.  Saturday I got the family rounded up to clean the house,  helped my daughter sew a dress, and helped prepare food for easter dinner. I made rolls, a fruit salad and Great Grandma's famous Easter Chocolate Roll for desert. My husband took over the ham and potatoes. It felt so good to feel so good!   Sunday I went to church and listened to my son give a talk in Sacrament meeting.  Then my parents came down for dinner and drove me back to their house to begin treatment on Monday morning.  Here we go again!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Kris, I'm sorry you had a cold, but it's probably a good thing you got to stay home an extra week. How wonderful that you were able to be home for Easter with your family! It is so good to hear that the treatment is working so far and that you are doing so well. Good luck with this next round, hopefully this will knock it way down into a long lasting remission! We think of you and pray for you often. We love you!

Fourteenth Year Cancerversary

              My husband and I at my 40th High School Reunion.                                                    Am I seriously that old?! ...