December 31, 2008

I'm goin' Home!

I'm packing my bags and preparing to go home today! I am so excited! I will be able to be at home for about a week and a half. I won't be worth two cents, but just being home will be wonderful. I am still going to have to be very careful around people and germs. I have sure appreciated the posts of encouragement I have received. They have helped so much. If you want to keep a post private please let me know and I will not publish it. Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you. Thank you so much for all the outpouring of love and support. It's time to start gearing up for the next round. but I will be ready!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah!! That's wonderful! I'll bet your kids (and Joe) are climbing out of their skins with excitement to have you home. I was so happy for you when you said they were able to get all of the stem cells they needed in one day, what a blessing! You are so awesome! I love how you stay so positive and upbeat even when things are hard. If you feel up to visitors, I'd love to see you when you are home. Love ya!

Andy and Robyn said...

YEA --- CONGRATS!!!! I'm sure they are just as excited to have you home as you are to be there! Enjoy!

Ali said...

hey Kris, It's so good to hear the good news. You are an amazing woman and I am rooting for you every step of the way. Tremaine says Hi! Love Desi and Ali

Elder Samuel Pedro said...

Kris - Congrats! Please let me know if you or your family need ANYTHING! After everything your family has done for us over the years, I am forever in your debt. Hugs & Kisses!

Fourteenth Year Cancerversary

              My husband and I at my 40th High School Reunion.                                                    Am I seriously that old?! ...