December 03, 2008

Mountain Climbing

The Last mountain I climbed was in Aug 2007. My daughter Mallory and I had the opportunity to go on a two week humanitarian expedition to Peru. We worked in a mountain village, and also did some sightseeing. The picture at the top of my blog is me standing in front of Waynu Picchu and Macchu Picchu. There are ancient ruins we got to walk through. We climbed to the top of that mountain. The whole way up we walked on an ancient path made of stones. At the top is a a lookout tower where the people could watch for enemies. The whole trip was amazing! My daughter and I made some wonderful memories.

No comments:

Fourteenth Year Cancerversary

              My husband and I at my 40th High School Reunion.                                                    Am I seriously that old?! ...